Are you a people person ? Are you self motivated and you think you have what it takes to become a member of an already exciting and thriving team here at Bodyline? Then see below Bodyline’s current job opportunities:
PART TIME ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT OFFICER WILMSLOW
This position is part time, covering 3 days (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) a week. Hours yet to be confirmed but can be flexible. The location of this vacancy is Wilmslow, Cheshire but the successful applicant must be flexible to relocate in the future if needed.
Meets National Minimum Wage
We are looking for a hardworking reliable individual to provide a comprehensive administrative support to the Director and Finance Manager that is efficient and organised at all levels and ensuring the smooth running of the head office.
To provide high level proactive administrative support to allow the Director and Finance Manager to make best use of their time.
- Enter information on the database using both word and excel packages
- Proactively co-ordinate and chase progress of orders
- Organise and maintain the text data and send out group texts when required
- Manage the printing and stationery stocks for both the clinics and head office
Office/Administrative System to include:
- Ensuring smooth running of head office
- Deal with telephone communication in a professional manner, with accurate and clear message taking, take bookings and make appointments
- Maintain an effective and efficient filing system, ensuring all documents are stored in an organised and retrievable fashion.
- Welcoming and dealing with visitors.
- Exact and precise input of data
- Ensure the office is clean and presentable at all times
- Cash processing and cash banking
- Support the role of receiving and booking client appointments and confirming bookings when the manager of that role is off sick or on holiday
- Carry out projects as and when required as directed by the Director or the Finance Manager.
Producing presentations reports
- Provide accurate analysis and trend reports as and when required.
- Produce accurate and professionally presented documentation within required timescales.
WEIGHT LOSS CLINIC SALES ROLE
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and a health-conscious individual. Who must be personable and well presented, also be able to manage their time effectively, who will need to show initiative and a creative flair. Most important they must be driven by “the goal”.
The role itself is to develop business for a number of Bodyline Weight Loss Clinics in the North West, introducing new clients, work with existing database, work with and introduce new “business partners”, create store & work place events, work with the Bodyline team to create and incentivise new client groups, your main role will be the sale of “medical weight loss treatments”, however you will have a range of health care products to supplement your sales, you will work against agreed targets.
The position will be standard retail hours; where evenings and weekends will be required around our clinic opening times however, a large degree of flexibility will be required, many opportunities will only present themselves in the evenings and weekends, willingness to communicate with potential clients on a “no matter when” basis is critical.
The successful candidate will be paid a basic salary of £21,000 per annum, for this they will be expected to carry out their job in a professional way, where they will also be expected to deliver “new business” the value to be agreed, this business must represent “true value” to “bodyline”.
In addition to the basic salary the company will create “with and for you” a “ commission programme” this will allow the OTE total to be in the region of £30,000 but will be unlimited.
A company car will also be provided, this is likely to be a Smart Car or similar size vehicle and will be wrapped in the “bodyline” Corporate livery, on occasion the successful applicant will be carrying various company stock in the car so it will be fitted with a tracker. The vehicle is for the purpose of carrying out the duties as a sales representative for “bodyline”, a “reasonable amount” of personal miles will be permitted.
If you like working as a part of a Dynamic “team” of people, bodyline sees this as a great opportunity and will work to ensure your success.